To clarify.

I might have spoken too soon. My specialist called last night to tell me that he did not have the complete AVS results set in yet, and based on his prior experience it might take another week. He also emphasized that it is impossible to interpret partial results, and what I got from my primary care doc does not show the whole picture.

So, with that in mind, it’s back to waiting for me. Not to say that I’m not formulating a Plan B. If my Plan A was “get that sucker out of me, now!!!” but that ceases to be an option, my Plan B is “try everything else before accepting a lifetime of popping pills as my fate.”

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s