Still waiting.

I’m having the CT scan and an ultrasound next week, don’t know which day yet. My doctor escalated my case as far as he could but still couldn’t get the insurance company to spring for the CT angio. Based on what the CT and the US reveal, if anything, I’ll have to *go back* for the CT angio if they then decide it’s necessary.

Giant Potassium Pills
They're like the size of a quarter. Really.

In the meantime, all I can do is… nothing, really, except keep taking the big-ass potassium pills.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s